Monday, March 17, 2014

Bookworm! (that's me)

I love to read. At first I almost exclusively read what I call 'chick flick' books. And while I will admit half the books I read theses days could still fit in that category my love of reading has expanded and now I read a little bit of everything. Yes fiction is still my favorite, but I have been known to check out a book from the non fiction section of the library from time to time. 

Why am I telling you all this? I have recently been invited to review books on my friends blog to help people find good clean books to read. Her motivation more or less is to have a resource of books to share with her daughters as they grow up and go through their teenage years as well as sharing all of our experience and advice with anyone who wants it. 

My little girl is almost a year and a half and already she loves books. We go to our local library once a week and check out at least 5 or 6 picture books and then read them throughout the next week. I hope this love of books continues to grow and I am excited for when we can read chapter books together. I look forward to using this blog to give me great ideas for books to read with her as well as for myself. So if you like to read or if you want to find good clean books for your children then I recommend following the biscuitslibrary.blogspot.com. And if you don't see a book you are wondering about on the blog then please comment and let us know because I love any excuse to read a book.





2 comments:

  1. I think reading with your children is one of the best gifts you can give them. Not only will they feel closer to you as a parent, but they will learn so much and be so much more prepared for success in school!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! you should share it to your facebook page

    ReplyDelete